Alabama Dental Technician Schools.
Dental technician schools in Alabama offer certificated programs that allow students to become a dental technician within a year. The certificate program requires students undergo the completion of a fast-paced curriculum in dental technology. Coursework may include but is not limited to dental anatomy, dental laboratory, ceramic techniques, dental materials, crown and bridge, occlusion, and orthodontics. For those wanting to continue their education an associate's degree program is available and can be completed in two years. The job outlook is promising for careers in dental technology. Over the next ten years ample job opportunities are available and pay is steadily increasing.
List of Schools Offering Dental Technician Programs in Alabama
Showing schools in your area
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Financial Aid
- Its Fast Track program enables qualified students to save up to 30% on tuition and graduate up to 30% faster.
- Several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Lets students watch, view, read, or hear content through its program, My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.).
- Has additional campus locations near military bases in Colorado Springs and Denver.
- Online Courses