Alabama Dental Technician Schools.
Dental technician schools in Alabama offer certificated programs that allow students to become a dental technician within a year. The certificate program requires students undergo the completion of a fast-paced curriculum in dental technology. Coursework may include but is not limited to dental anatomy, dental laboratory, ceramic techniques, dental materials, crown and bridge, occlusion, and orthodontics. For those wanting to continue their education an associate's degree program is available and can be completed in two years. The job outlook is promising for careers in dental technology. Over the next ten years ample job opportunities are available and pay is steadily increasing.
List of Schools Offering Dental Technician Programs in Alabama
Showing schools in your area
- Its Fast Track program enables qualified students to save up to 30% on tuition and graduate up to 30% faster.
- Several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Lets students watch, view, read, or hear content through its program, My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.).
- Has additional campus locations near military bases in Colorado Springs and Denver.
- For important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended these programs, go to: www.coloradotech.edu/disclosures.
- Online Courses
- Offers programs in some of the fastest growing fields in the healthcare industry
- 10 unique programs including Nursing, Pharmacy Technician, & Medical Assistant
- ABHES accredited with 39 campus locations throughout MI, OH, IN, WV, IA, KY, AL & TN
- Ross offers day & evening schedules for managing family, work & other obligations
- Financial aid is available for qualified students in the form of loans & grants
- Financial Aid
- Remington College designs its programs in a way that lets you earn a diploma or degree in as little time as possible. Choose from: Beauty, Business, Culinary Arts, Electronics, Graphic Design, Healthcare, Information Technology, Legal & Criminal Justice and Skilled Trades.
- As a non-profit school that specializes in career-oriented technical education, Remington College stays committed to providing relevant diploma and degree programs.
- We hire faculty members who have worked in the field you’re studying. This means that what you learn in class won’t just be out of a book; you’ll get the benefit of your instructors’ industry experience, insights, and first-hand knowledge.
- At Remington College, we get to know you as an individual – how you get to and from school, your work schedule and availability, and your goals after graduation.
- Remington College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) is a recognized accrediting agency by the U.S. Department of Education.
- 13 campuses across the United States, with online options as well.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits