Colorado Dental Technician Schools.
At dental technician schools in Colorado, you can earn a certificate, diploma, or associate’s degree that can help you work in a fast-growing area of medicine. As people understand the importance of dental hygiene and preventative care, visits to dentists have increased. Working along with the dentists are often dental assistants, dental office managers, and dental hygienists. Each of these has a different function to perform. A dental assistant may assist the dentist in his or her work, while a dental hygienist cleans patients’ teeth and advises them on matters affecting dental health. A dental office manager schedules visits and oversees patient record management. Dental assistants may also be involved in record keeping and keeping charts updated with the latest treatment details.
List of Schools Offering Dental Technician Programs in Colorado
Showing schools in your area
- Its Fast Track program enables qualified students to save up to 30% on tuition and graduate up to 30% faster.
- Several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Lets students watch, view, read, or hear content through its program, My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.).
- Has additional campus locations near military bases in Colorado Springs and Denver.
- For important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended these programs, go to: www.coloradotech.edu/disclosures.
- Online Courses
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in CollegeAmerica is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits