Delaware Dental Technician Schools.
Would you like to be a dental hygienist or dental assistant? Training at one of the dental technician schools in Delaware can help you prepare for immediate work in this field. Dental hygiene jobs are expected to increase by about 36 %, as are dental assistant jobs, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. These careers require the ability to work closely with people, communicate clearly, and have good coordination. Coursework will vary by specialization. Dental assistants learn about dental procedures, dental terminology, radiographs, room setup, instrument sterilization, equipment operation and maintenance, making impressions and models, updating charts, and other forms of record keeping. Hygienists also learn a great deal about the structure and function of the teeth, gums, and mouth.
List of Schools Offering Dental Technician Programs in Delaware
Showing schools in your area
- A leader in promoting career-focused education since 1959.
- Its core programs include massage therapy, dental assistant training, health claims specialist, and medical assistant programs.
- Provides students with one-on-one education support.
- Requires students to complete an externship where they gain real-world skills and experience.
- Makes refresher sessions available in courses students have previously taken, at no additional cost.
- Offers career consultations to graduates.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Its Fast Track program enables qualified students to save up to 30% on tuition and graduate up to 30% faster.
- Several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Lets students watch, view, read, or hear content through its program, My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.).
- Has additional campus locations near military bases in Colorado Springs and Denver.
- Online Courses