Georgia Dental Technician Schools.
Dental technician is a broad term, signifying anyone who works as part of a dental staff, including office managers, dental office assistants, and billing and coding specialists. At dental technician schools in Georgia, you can earn a certificate, diploma, or associate degree in dental assisting or dental hygiene. The education for each dental technician position is a bit different, but common subjects covered in many programs include record keeping, office management, ethics and dental terminology.
In Georgia, the job outlook for dental professionals like hygienists and assistants is very good, with projected growth rate of more than 19 percent during in the 2014-24 period.
Source: Long-Term Occupational Projections, 2014-2024,Projections Central, http://www.projectionscentral.com/Projections/LongTerm
List of Schools Offering Dental Technician Programs in Georgia
Showing schools in your area
- Dedicated to providing career training since 1975.
- Has 13 campus locations in Southern California and a campus in Morrow, GA.
- Provides flexible class times including weekends.
- Offers curriculum that ranges from 8 month diploma programs to 16-month Associate of Applied Science degree programs.
- Has admissions professionals available to help students decide which diploma or degree program they should pursue.
- Gives job placement assistance strengthened by relationships with local employers.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Has students attend one four-week class at a time and take their final exam before moving on to their next class.
- Offers 24/7 online tech support, with a typical response time of 4 hours or less.
- Has online help centers that offer assistance with writing, statistics, medical assisting, and more.
- Provides job placement assistance to all its students and alumni.
- Researches trends for growing fields to tailor a more effective curriculum.
- Online Courses
- Offers program in business, criminal justice, healthcare and more.
- Their fully-accredited campuses offer day,evening, and online classes.
- Gives graduates access to career tools and networking resources.