Illinois Dental Technician Schools.
Do you enjoy interacting with people on a daily basis? Are you intrigued by health science? A career in the medical field may be a good fit for your interests and skills. A diploma from one of the dental technician schools in Illinois listed below can give you the training you need to prepare for a new career. It may take even less time than you think. Dental technicians perform various jobs in a dentist’s office. Job titles may include office manager, billing specialist, or dental assistant. Dental assistants may perform both hands-on assisting during dental procedures as well as office work, such as scheduling patients and updating records. Their education includes dental terminology, ethics, and chair side assisting.
List of Schools Offering Dental Technician Programs in Illinois
- Dedicated to providing career training to students since 1969.
- Ranks in the top 15% of all U.S. schools providing military educational services.
- Offers programs in 19 locations in 9 states, as well as online.
- Provides a career services team to help students with resume review, mock interviewing, campus career fairs, and more.
- Gives students the opportunity to study business, personal fitness, cosmetology, and more.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid