Indiana Dental Technician Schools.
Are you looking for a practical education - one that focuses on real, hands-on techniques that you’ll use every day of your working career? Consider a career in the health field by attending one of the accredited dental technician schools in Indiana. Dental technicians include dental assistants, hygienists, office managers, and billing specialists. Their education will vary. In some cases, a dental assistant may also take on some of the responsibilities of the office staff, or a hygienist may assist the dentist during procedures. These jobs are expected to have a good rate of growth, especially dental hygienists and assistants.
List of Schools Offering Dental Technician Programs in Indiana
Showing schools in your area
- Offers programs in some of the fastest growing fields in the healthcare industry
- 10 unique programs including Nursing, Pharmacy Technician, & Medical Assistant
- ABHES accredited with 39 campus locations throughout MI, OH, IN, WV, IA, KY, AL & TN
- Ross offers day & evening schedules for managing family, work & other obligations
- Financial aid is available for qualified students in the form of loans & grants
- Financial Aid
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Financial Aid
- Its Fast Track program enables qualified students to save up to 30% on tuition and graduate up to 30% faster.
- Several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Lets students watch, view, read, or hear content through its program, My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.).
- Has additional campus locations near military bases in Colorado Springs and Denver.
- Online Courses