Manitoba Dental Technician Schools.
Before being recognized as an intra-oral dental assistant in Manitoba, you need to first pass a certification test that verifies your level of expertise in this area. You can prepare for this test by enrolling in one of the accredited dental technician schools in Manitoba. These offer diploma programs that not only teach you the skills you need to know, they also help you gain real-world experience by including the opportunity to work in an actual dental office setting. You’ll learn about dental terminology, pharmacology, dentistry assisting techniques, dental equipment and machines, records, and other administrative skills.
List of Schools Offering Dental Technician Programs in Manitoba
- A private, accredited distance learning college based in Norcross, Georgia founded in 1987.
- Ensures that service members, their spouses and veterans can maximize their military education benefits.
- Gives students the option to customize monthly payments to fit their budgets and lifestyle.
- Offers all-inclusive tuition: textbooks, learning materials, and academic support are covered in the cost.
- Allows alumni to enroll in any future program at a reduced rate.
- Online Courses
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media for the 4th consecutive year.
- Listed on the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in 2013, for the sixth consecutive year
- Links students to hundreds of training opportunities (beyond their traditional internships and practicum) at their many “partner agencies” in each of their local communities.
- Accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WUSCUC).
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid