Michigan Dental Technician Schools.
Are you interested in attending one of the dental technician schools in Michigan? Below you’ll find a list of some accredited institutions and the courses they offer. The title of “dental technician” can apply to nearly anyone who works in a dental office, from the office manager to dental hygienists. Particularly in smaller offices, there may be some overlap as to the roles each person handles. For example, some dental assistants also work in the office. Training for each job varies somewhat. Prospective dental assistants should look for a program that highlights dental terminology, dental equipment and tools, sterilization techniques, and dental assisting techniques.
List of Schools Offering Dental Technician Programs in Michigan
Showing schools in your area
- Offers programs in some of the fastest growing fields in the healthcare industry
- 10 unique programs including Nursing, Pharmacy Technician, & Medical Assistant
- ABHES accredited with 39 campus locations throughout MI, OH, IN, WV, IA, KY, AL & TN
- Ross offers day & evening schedules for managing family, work & other obligations
- Financial aid is available for qualified students in the form of loans & grants
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Providing ambitious students with the opportunity for an exciting new education and career since 1995.
- Programs start every six months and range from 3-week programs to 14-month long associate degree programs.
- Class sizes are usually no more than 25 students.
- Has campuses located in Lansing, Jackson and Kalamazoo, Michigan.
- Open late to accommodate the schedule of working adults, its career services provide access to computers, internet service, placement coordinators and job support.
- Licensed as a private college by the State of Michigan and accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Dorsey Schools has been a trusted career training school in Michigan for over 80 years!
- We offer training programs designed to prepare our students for careers in fields such as healthcare, beauty, culinary, and skilled trades.
- Many of the programs we offer can be completed in a year or less, allowing students to complete their training in a relatively short period of time.
- We have convenient campus locations that are prepared to assist the people of Michigan develop skills needed for exciting new career opportunities.
- We provide our students with a program-specific curriculum which is dedicated to assist them in learning the skills needed for that specific career. Learning at Dorsey Schools often takes place in both lecture and lab settings, allowing students the ability to practice the skills they are learning. Many of our programs also include an externship prior to graduation, which is designed to model the work environment students may experience upon graduation.
- Financial Aid
- Interested in Helping Others? Get Educated in the Medical Field.
- Medical Assisting, Nursing, Health Sciences Degree Programs and More From Top Colleges that Fit Your Needs.
- Build the Capabilities and Connections to Power Your Future.
- Find Schools Online or Near You & Get Info for FREE Today!
- Online Courses