Minnesota Dental Technician Schools.
Are you interested in dental technician schools in Minnesota? You have over 10 campuses to choose from, in addition to online options. However, in many cases, the training for dental technicians, like dental assistants and dental hygienists, includes some form of hands-on training. Diploma programs and associate’s degrees are favored for these careers, since they highlight practical courses and their application rather than general education classes and abstract theory. Of course, you’ll learn about the science behind you chosen career. Other courses, depending on your selection, might include dental anatomy, structure and function of the mouth, gums, and teeth, dental instruments, ethics, and dental health.
List of Schools Offering Dental Technician Programs in Minnesota
Showing schools in your area
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits