Minnesota Dental Technician Schools.
Are you interested in dental technician schools in Minnesota? You have over 10 campuses to choose from, in addition to online options. However, in many cases, the training for dental technicians, like dental assistants and dental hygienists, includes some form of hands-on training. Diploma programs and associate’s degrees are favored for these careers, since they highlight practical courses and their application rather than general education classes and abstract theory. Of course, you’ll learn about the science behind you chosen career. Other courses, depending on your selection, might include dental anatomy, structure and function of the mouth, gums, and teeth, dental instruments, ethics, and dental health.
List of Schools Offering Dental Technician Programs in Minnesota
Showing schools in your area
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Features a competency-based MBA program that allows students to test out of subjects based on prior professional experience.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- Online Courses