Washington Dental Technician Schools.
If you’re spending your hard-earned cash to get an education, it should be one that will help you prepare for a job. At dental technician schools in Washington, you can study career-oriented educational programs. Dental technician jobs - such as dental assistants and dental hygienists - are expected to increase by over 30% between 2008 and 2018. A certificate or diploma course won’t confer a degree, but it will give you the education needed to embark on a new career in the growing dental assistant field. For dental hygienists, an associate’s degree is the standard entry-level training program, and licensure by the state is required.
List of Schools Offering Dental Technician Programs in Washington
- Programmatic accreditation from the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC), Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT), and the American Veterinary Association (AVMA).
- Programs include an externship, allowing students to gain field experience.
- Institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
- 13 campuses located across Arizona, California, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, Texas, and Washington, with online options.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS), with campus-specific recognition from the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE).
- 11 ground campuses across Southern California, Washington, and Alaska, and online courses with campus support.
- The Bellingham, WA campus features a reduced-fee dental clinic, with services from licensed dentists and support from dental assisting students.
- Features a new blended-learning curriculum, which involves a mix of campus and online courses.
- Programmatic accreditation numerous organizations, including the Commission on Dental Accreditation, Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES), and the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN).
- All allied health programs include an externship, clinical rotation and/or fieldwork practice, for student experience.
- Institutional accreditation from the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- 10 campuses across Arizona, Idaho, New Mexico, Nevada, Texas, and Washington.
- Providing accredited online courses and degree programs since 1987.
- A military-friendly school, it ensures that service members, their spouses and veterans can maximize their military education benefits.
- Students can customize monthly payments to fit their budgets and lifestyle.
- Program and course tuition is all-inclusive: textbooks, learning materials, and academic support are covered in the cost.
- Alumni can enroll in any future program at a reduced rate.
- Online Courses
- Member of the United States Distance Learning Association (USDLA), the Canadian Network for Innovation in Education (CNIE), and the International Council for Open and Distance Education (ICDE).
- Features a fully flexible schedule with no classes to attend, leaving the study pace up to the student.
- Offers a high school diploma program through distance learning materials.
- Specializes in distance learning courses to award diplomas.
- Online Courses
- Offers special tuition pricing for Veterans, Active Duty Military and spouses/qualifying dependents of all Active Duty, National Guard and Reserves.
- Works closely with an advisory board from the medical community to ensure that their curriculum, equipment and instruction are current and relevant.
- Blackboard Learn mobile allows students to complete assignments on the go.
- Online students can get live student support for technical or course questions.
- Has campus locations in Tampa and Clearwater, Florida as well as online learning programs.
- Online Courses