Alabama Dental Assistant Schools.
Dental assistant training in Alabama is offered at a number of various schools in the area which provide a fast-paced curriculum designed to prepare students for a career as a dental assistant. Students are trained to work alongside a dentist to help assist in the routine care and examination of a patient. Patient care, office work, and laboratory duties are all covered in the dental assistant training program. Students learn how to prepare an instrument tray and make temporary crowns among other procedures. The typical dental assistant program can range from a six-month certification to one-year certification. Few degrees are offered in the program, but certificates are common.
List of Schools Offering Dental Assistant Programs in Alabama
Showing schools in your area
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Financial Aid
- Its Fast Track program enables qualified students to save up to 30% on tuition and graduate up to 30% faster.
- Several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Lets students watch, view, read, or hear content through its program, My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.).
- Has additional campus locations near military bases in Colorado Springs and Denver.
- Online Courses