Arizona Dental Assistant Schools.
Dental assistant training in Arizona offers students the opportunity to have a rewarding career in the medical field as a dental assistant. Most dental assistant training programs in Arizona are offered through community colleges and career schools that focus on short-term programs that take two years or less to compete. Dental assistants perform a wide variety of clinical and office tasks. They work under the direct supervision of a dentist or dental hygienist. Some of their duties include setting up instruments, showing patients how to care for their teeth, taking dental impressions, and organizing medical records. Most programs include a dental internship along with classroom and laboratory training.
List of Schools Offering Dental Assistant Programs in Arizona
Showing schools in your area
- Offers education and training in several healthcare fields, taught in groups where hands-on experience is stressed.
- Helps each student prepare a professional resume, provides interview skills practice and coaches students on professional behavior.
- Places all students in externship programs so that they can practice their skills in real world scenarios.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- Online Courses