Georgia Dental Assistant Schools.
Refine School Matches
Results open in new window
Showing schools in your area
Matching School Ads
Dental Assistant (10-Month Diploma Program)
UEI College , Morrow
- Dedicated to providing career training since 1975.
- Has 13 campus locations in Southern California and a campus in Morrow, GA.
- Provides flexible class times including weekends.
- Offers curriculum that ranges from 8 month diploma programs to 16-month Associate of Applied Science degree programs.
- Has admissions professionals available to help students decide which diploma or degree program they should pursue.
- Gives job placement assistance strengthened by relationships with local employers.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
AA: Medical Office Assistance
Liberty University , Online
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Medical Clinical Assistant
Miller-Motte Technical College , Macon
- Offers program in business, criminal justice, healthcare and more.
- Their fully-accredited campuses offer day,evening, and online classes.
- Gives graduates access to career tools and networking resources.
Medical Assistant - Associate
Gwinnett College , Marietta
- Offers courses at six campuses located in Georgia, Florida, and North Carolina.
- Specialize in fields such as Dental Assisting, Administrative Assisting, Massage Therapy, Cosmetology, Personal Training, and more
- Assigns each student experienced career services personnel
- Offers veteran benefits for those who qualify