Maryland Dental Assistant Schools.
Dental assistant training in Maryland offers students the opportunity to achieve a rewarding career in the medical field as a dental assistant. Most dental assistant training programs in the state of Maryland are offered through community colleges and career schools that focus on short-term programs and take two years or less to compete. Dental assistants perform a wide variety of clinical and office tasks. They work under the direct supervision of a dentist or dental hygienist. Some of their duties include setting up instruments, showing patients how to care for their teeth, taking dental impressions, and organizing medical records. Most programs include a dental internship along with in the class and out in the field type training.
List of Schools Offering Dental Assistant Programs in Maryland
Showing schools in your area
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Financial Aid
- Strives to provide students with the critical career skills, confidence, and knowledge needed to succeed in today’s competitive marketplace.
- Offers programs in high demand careers including dental assisting, medical assisting, and medical billing and coding.
- Proud to be a part of the All-State Career schools group.
- Has campuses located in Essington, PA and Baltimore, MD.
- Provides financial aid to students who qualify.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Its Fast Track program enables qualified students to save up to 30% on tuition and graduate up to 30% faster.
- Several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Lets students watch, view, read, or hear content through its program, My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.).
- Has additional campus locations near military bases in Colorado Springs and Denver.
- Online Courses