Massachusetts Dental Assistant Schools.
Dental assistant training in Massachusetts can be found in postsecondary programs that aim to ready students for a career as a dental assistant within the dentistry community. Students who successfully complete one of these programs may earn either a short-term certificate, a diploma or a two-year associate degree.
Dental assistants perform a wide variety of duties such as direct patient care and office administration. They typically prepare the instruments used by a dentist and needed for dental procedures, take X-rays, and organize medical records.
Most dental assistant training programs in Massachusetts are career focused in that they aim to teach students the specific skills needed to be successful on the job. Classes generally include oral anatomy, dental hygiene and patient education, dental instrument identification, and dental office procedures.
List of Schools Offering Dental Assistant Programs in Massachusetts
Showing schools in your area
- Encompasses the Lincoln Tech, Lincoln Culinary Institute, and Lincoln College of New England brands.
- Lincoln schools made more than $15 million available nationally through scholarships to qualified students in 2015.
- Designated a Military Friendly School for the 6th year in a row by Victory Media; offers exclusive scholarship for servicemen and women and their families.
- First Lincoln Tech campus opened in 1946; now 30 campuses in 15 states across the United States.
- Campuses are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS), Accrediting Commission of Career Schools (ACCSC), Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES), and New England Association of Schools and Colleges – Commission on Institutions of Higher Education (NEASC)
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Has students attend one four-week class at a time and take their final exam before moving on to their next class.
- Offers 24/7 online tech support, with a typical response time of 4 hours or less.
- Has online help centers that offer assistance with writing, statistics, medical assisting, and more.
- Provides job placement assistance to all its students and alumni.
- Researches trends for growing fields to tailor a more effective curriculum.
- Online Courses