Massachusetts Dental Assistant Schools.
Dental assistant training in Massachusetts can be found in postsecondary programs that aim to ready students for a career as a dental assistant within the dentistry community. Students who successfully complete one of these programs may earn either a short-term certificate, a diploma or a two-year associate degree.
Dental assistants perform a wide variety of duties such as direct patient care and office administration. They typically prepare the instruments used by a dentist and needed for dental procedures, take X-rays, and organize medical records.
Most dental assistant training programs in Massachusetts are career focused in that they aim to teach students the specific skills needed to be successful on the job. Classes generally include oral anatomy, dental hygiene and patient education, dental instrument identification, and dental office procedures.
List of Schools Offering Dental Assistant Programs in Massachusetts
Showing schools in your area
- Lincoln Tech is your LINC to a new career!
- Lincoln offers convenient Schedules - 22 campuses in 14 states
- A leading provider of technical skills training since 1946!
- Get hands-on career training, student support services & much more!
- Enroll Today!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits