Michigan Dental Assistant Schools.
Dental assistant training in Michigan is offered at a number of various schools in the area which can provide curriculum designed to prepare students for a career as a dental assistant. Students are educated about how to work alongside a dentist to help assist in the routine care and examination of a patient. Patient care, office work and laboratory duties are subject covered in the dental assistant training program. Students can learn how to prepare an instrument tray and make temporary crowns among other procedures. The typical dental assistant program can range from a six-month certification to a one-year certificate. Few degrees programs are offered in this subject, but certificates programs are the most common types available.
List of Schools Offering Dental Assistant Programs in Michigan
Showing schools in your area
- Offers programs in some of the fastest growing fields in the healthcare industry
- 10 unique programs including Nursing, Pharmacy Technician, & Medical Assistant
- ABHES accredited with 39 campus locations throughout MI, OH, IN, WV, IA, KY, AL & TN
- Ross offers day & evening schedules for managing family, work & other obligations
- Financial aid is available for qualified students in the form of loans & grants
- Financial Aid
- Dorsey Schools has been a trusted career training school in Michigan for over 80 years!
- We offer training programs designed to prepare our students for careers in fields such as healthcare, beauty, culinary, and skilled trades.
- Many of the programs we offer can be completed in a year or less, allowing students to complete their training in a relatively short period of time.
- We have convenient campus locations that are prepared to assist the people of Michigan develop skills needed for exciting new career opportunities.
- We provide our students with a program-specific curriculum which is dedicated to assist them in learning the skills needed for that specific career. Learning at Dorsey Schools often takes place in both lecture and lab settings, allowing students the ability to practice the skills they are learning. Many of our programs also include an externship prior to graduation, which is designed to model the work environment students may experience upon graduation.
- Financial Aid
- Its Fast Track program enables qualified students to save up to 30% on tuition and graduate up to 30% faster.
- Several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Lets students watch, view, read, or hear content through its program, My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.).
- Has additional campus locations near military bases in Colorado Springs and Denver.
- For important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended these programs, go to: www.coloradotech.edu/disclosures.
- Online Courses
- Providing ambitious students with the opportunity for an exciting new education and career since 1995.
- Programs start every six months and range from 3-week programs to 14-month long associate degree programs.
- Class sizes are usually no more than 25 students.
- Has campuses located in Lansing, Jackson and Kalamazoo, Michigan.
- Open late to accommodate the schedule of working adults, its career services provide access to computers, internet service, placement coordinators and job support.
- Licensed as a private college by the State of Michigan and accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid