Minnesota Dental Assistant Schools.
Dental assistant education programs in Minnesota can prepare students for a career as a knowledgeable dental assistant capable of working alongside a licensed dentist. Dental assistants perform a variety of clinical and office related duties. Dental assistant training programs in Minnesota are usually offered at community and career colleges. Most programs award certificates and two-year associate degrees. Common courses include dental office management, dental assisting techniques and procedures, dental radiology, oral health and anatomy, dental equipment, dental information systems and dental medical records. Nearly 100 percent of dental assistants work in dental offices under the supervision of a dentist. The occupation is expected to grow over 30 percent through the next 10 years.
List of Schools Offering Dental Assistant Programs in Minnesota
Showing schools in your area
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 95% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!
- Online Courses