Mississippi Dental Assistant Schools.
Dental assistant schools in Mississippi offer training programs that prepare students to become certified dental assistants. Dental assistant jobs are a mixed occupation that combines office administration skills and patient care. Jobs often divide their time between medical records filing, insurance billing and performing a variety of patient care duties such as administering medication and taking vital signs of patients sitting in the dental chair. Students should expect a hands-on learning environment where they simulate the actual skills they need to know while on the job. Courses at most Indiana schools include dental administration, dental office software and systems, dental insurance billing and reimbursement, medical terminology, phlebotomy, and some pharmacology topics.
List of Schools Offering Dental Assistant Programs in Mississippi
Showing schools in your area
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Its Fast Track program enables qualified students to save up to 30% on tuition and graduate up to 30% faster.
- Several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Lets students watch, view, read, or hear content through its program, My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.).
- Has additional campus locations near military bases in Colorado Springs and Denver.
- For important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended these programs, go to: www.coloradotech.edu/disclosures.
- Online Courses