Ontario Dental Assistant Schools.
Programs for dental assistant training programs in Ontario offer prospective students several options. Whether online or in a traditional campus setting, a diploma can be finished in as little as 10 months, and you’ll be prepared to start a new career. Both basic and advanced levels of training are presented, and students can choose the course that suits their needs and levels of job experience. What will this program help you to accomplish? You will learn the professional skills you need to know to work in a dental office. This might include setting up the exam room prior to patients’ visits; sterilizing instruments, assisting the dentist during appointments, using dental equipment, and maintaining accurate charts and records.
List of Schools Offering Dental Assistant Programs in Ontario
- Member of the United States Distance Learning Association (USDLA), the Canadian Network for Innovation in Education (CNIE), and the International Council for Open and Distance Education (ICDE).
- Features a fully flexible schedule with no classes to attend, leaving the study pace up to the student.
- Offers a high school diploma program through distance learning materials.
- Specializes in distance learning courses to award diplomas.
- Online Courses
• With 100,000+ students, it's the largest private, nonprofit university in the nation.
• Since 1971, its mission has been to develop Christ-centered men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for impacting tomorrow’s world.
• Offers over 230 programs online, from the certificate to the doctoral level.
• The student-faculty ratio is 25:1, and 42.3% of its classes have fewer than 20 students.
• The average freshman retention rate, an indicator of student satisfaction, is 76.5%.
- Online Courses