Ontario Dental Assistant Schools.
Programs for dental assistant training programs in Ontario offer prospective students several options. Whether online or in a traditional campus setting, a diploma can be finished in as little as 10 months, and you’ll be prepared to start a new career. Both basic and advanced levels of training are presented, and students can choose the course that suits their needs and levels of job experience. What will this program help you to accomplish? You will learn the professional skills you need to know to work in a dental office. This might include setting up the exam room prior to patients’ visits; sterilizing instruments, assisting the dentist during appointments, using dental equipment, and maintaining accurate charts and records.
List of Schools Offering Dental Assistant Programs in Ontario
- Provides students the opportunity to train at home in their spare time to get their high school diploma, train for a new career, or enhance current skills.
- Offers programs in psychology/social work, business management, medical billing, criminal justice, and more.
- Member of the United States Distance Learning Association (USDLA), the Canadian Network for Innovation in Education (CNIE), and the International Council for Open and Distance Education (ICDE).
- Features a fully flexible schedule with no classes to attend, leaving the study pace up to the student.
- Online Courses
- A private, accredited distance learning college based in Norcross, Georgia founded in 1987.
- Ensures that service members, their spouses and veterans can maximize their military education benefits.
- Gives students the option to customize monthly payments to fit their budgets and lifestyle.
- Offers all-inclusive tuition: textbooks, learning materials, and academic support are covered in the cost.
- Allows alumni to enroll in any future program at a reduced rate.
- Online Courses