Ontario Dental Assistant Schools.
Programs for dental assistant training programs in Ontario offer prospective students several options. Whether online or in a traditional campus setting, a diploma can be finished in as little as 10 months, and you’ll be prepared to start a new career. Both basic and advanced levels of training are presented, and students can choose the course that suits their needs and levels of job experience. What will this program help you to accomplish? You will learn the professional skills you need to know to work in a dental office. This might include setting up the exam room prior to patients’ visits; sterilizing instruments, assisting the dentist during appointments, using dental equipment, and maintaining accurate charts and records.
List of Schools Offering Dental Assistant Programs in Ontario
- Provides students the opportunity to train at home in their spare time to get their high school diploma, train for a new career, or enhance current skills.
- Offers programs in psychology/social work, business management, medical billing, criminal justice, and more.
- Member of the United States Distance Learning Association (USDLA), the Canadian Network for Innovation in Education (CNIE), and the International Council for Open and Distance Education (ICDE).
- Features a fully flexible schedule with no classes to attend, leaving the study pace up to the student.
- Online Courses
- Ranked one of the Top Public Schools in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Founded in 1766 as a public institution; it has a main campus in New Brunswick, New Jersey and offers many programs online.
- Has an average freshman retention rate of 91.8%.
- Its student-faculty ratio is 14:1, and 38% of its classes have fewer than 20 students.
- Has famous alumni including chef and restauranteur Mario Batali, author Junot Diaz, actor James Gandolfini, and former U.S. Poet Laureate Robert Pinsky.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Accelerated Programs
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits