British Columbia Medical Administration Schools.
Medical administration degrees in British Columbia offer four year programs that allow students to achieve a bachelor’s degree in the field of medical administration. Students learn in the classroom and through seminars offered throughout the years. Students learn about the laws and policies affecting healthcare and learn how to write papers to insurance companies, pharmaceutical companies and other leading healthcare agencies. Typical courses requires in British Columbia medical admin schools include healthcare administration, healthcare ethics, medical care law, medical care policy, human resources management, statistics, and long-term aging and medical care for the elderly. Internships may be required at some schools in the province.
List of Schools Offering Medical Administration Programs in British-Columbia
- Provides students the opportunity to train at home in their spare time to get their high school diploma, train for a new career, or enhance current skills.
- Offers programs in psychology/social work, business management, medical billing, criminal justice, and more.
- Member of the United States Distance Learning Association (USDLA), the Canadian Network for Innovation in Education (CNIE), and the International Council for Open and Distance Education (ICDE).
- Features a fully flexible schedule with no classes to attend, leaving the study pace up to the student.
- Online Courses
- Provides lifetime career search assistance for all graduates.
- Engages in partnerships with numerous organizations, such as the Portland Hotel Society, Provincial Outreach Program for Autism and Related Disorders (POPARD), and Lookout Emergency Aid Society.
- Offers scholarships and bursaries to qualifying students.
- Gives a free College English Preparatory program to enrolling students.
- Accredited by the Private Career Training Institutions Agency (PCTIA).