British Columbia Medical Administration Schools.
Medical administration degrees in British Columbia offer four year programs that allow students to achieve a bachelor’s degree in the field of medical administration. Students learn in the classroom and through seminars offered throughout the years. Students learn about the laws and policies affecting healthcare and learn how to write papers to insurance companies, pharmaceutical companies and other leading healthcare agencies. Typical courses requires in British Columbia medical admin schools include healthcare administration, healthcare ethics, medical care law, medical care policy, human resources management, statistics, and long-term aging and medical care for the elderly. Internships may be required at some schools in the province.
List of Schools Offering Medical Administration Programs in British-Columbia
- Provides lifetime career search assistance for all graduates.
- Engages in partnerships with numerous organizations, such as the Portland Hotel Society, Provincial Outreach Program for Autism and Related Disorders (POPARD), and Lookout Emergency Aid Society.
- Offers scholarships and bursaries to qualifying students.
- Gives a free College English Preparatory program to enrolling students.
- Accredited by the Private Career Training Institutions Agency (PCTIA).
- Study at a university accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc.
- Immediately apply what you’re learning to current workplace challenges
- Experience the convenience and flexibility of online learning—access coursework 24/7
- Take advantage of four start dates per year
- Benefit from no required GRE/GMAT
- Enjoy small class sizes and students from diverse backgrounds
- Earn your degree from a respected institution in as few as 18 months
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits