Alabama Medical Billing and Coding Schools.
Medical billing and coding certificates in Alabama help students learn the skills needed to become certified health information technicians. Health information technicians perform billing operations to make sure insurance is properly applied to medical services. They also apply the correct medical code to all medical procedures that have been performed. Common medical billing and coding courses include medical terminology, anatomy and physiology, health data requirements, classification and coding systems, healthcare reimbursement methods, and database management. The medical billing and coding profession is expected to grow by 20% through 2018. The median wage for a health information technician is $25,000-$40,000.
List of Schools Offering Medical Billing Programs
Showing schools in your area
Trident University International provides an exceptional online educational experience for its students – diverse adult learners including current and former members of the military family. Adhering to the highest standards of academic excellence, faculty and staff foster a learning community where students develop critical thinking and problem solving skills to enhance their lives and advance their careers.
- Online Courses
- Committed to empowering students with education and skills to help them reach their goals since 1979.
- Online programs include business management, RN to BSN, and more.
- Technical assistance for students is available 24/7.
- Institutional accreditation from the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- Ground campuses are also available across Arizona and New Mexico.
- Online Courses
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid