Alaska Medical Billing and Coding Schools.
Medical billing and coding certificates in Alaska teach students the skills they need to take on a career as a medical coder, medical biller, or health information technician. These positions play an important role because they make sure the insurance companies are billed correctly and the right codes are applied to the services rendered. Students should expect a job-based curriculum that teaches the specific skills needed to be successful. Most programs have an internship component that allows students to work in a healthcare setting applying the skills they learned throughout the program. The average health information technician makes $25,000- $40,000 per year.
List of Schools Offering Medical Billing Programs in Alaska
Showing schools in your area
- At Charter College the entire curriculum is built around student success
- Accredited by the ACICS with easy-to-use online remote classroom platforms
- Offers training programs in healthcare, business, veterinary care, IT, & more
- Receive excellent online support from faculty and staff members
- Many members of the military have found their ideal fit at Charter College
- Online Courses