Connecticut Medical Billing and Coding Schools.
Medical billing and coding certificates in Connecticut offer students the training needed to become health information technicians, medical billers and medical coders. Most programs offer one-year certificates. Medical billing and coding are important business functions of any healthcare organization. The career field is expected to grow 20% through 2018 according to data released by the United States Department of Labor. The median 50% of medical billers and coder make an annual salary of$25,000- $40,000. Students should expect a hands-on learning environment once in the program. The last part of the program entails an internship that allows students to put to use all the skills learned in the classroom.
List of Schools Offering Medical Billing Programs in Connecticut
Showing schools in your area
- Offers career-focused programs in allied health, business, and computer technology, and more.
- On-the-job training available through externships, internships, and clinical placements.
- Graduates in good standing can take refresher sessions in courses at no additional cost.
- Day and evening class options are available for flexible scheduling.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- Online Courses