Delaware Medical Billing and Coding Schools.
Medical billing and coding certificates in Delaware give students short-term training for a career as a health information technician. HIT’s are also referred to as medical billers, medical coders, medical records clerks, and medical insurance billers. The average program can be completed in 9-12 months. These certificate programs are a great fit for people who want to get started on their career in a short amount of time. The average health information technician makes an annual salary of $25,000- $40,000. The career field is expected to grow by 20% through 2018, according to data released by the United States Department of Labor.
List of Schools Offering Medical Billing Programs in Delaware
Showing schools in your area
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- Online Courses