Delaware Medical Billing and Coding Schools.
Medical billing and coding certificates in Delaware give students short-term training for a career as a health information technician. HIT’s are also referred to as medical billers, medical coders, medical records clerks, and medical insurance billers. The average program can be completed in 9-12 months. These certificate programs are a great fit for people who want to get started on their career in a short amount of time. The average health information technician makes an annual salary of $25,000- $40,000. The career field is expected to grow by 20% through 2018, according to data released by the United States Department of Labor.
List of Schools Offering Medical Billing Programs in Delaware
Showing schools in your area
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits