Georgia Medical Billing and Coding Schools.
Medical billing and coding certificates in Georgia may provide the training needed to begin a career in the medical billing and coding industry. According to the 2010 data of Bureau of Labor Statistics, a medical biller or coder jobs may grow faster than average through 2020. The last portion of the program may include an internship at an approved medical facility where students may work under the guidance of an administrator.
List of Schools Offering Medical Billing Programs in Georgia
Showing schools in your area
- Has students attend one four-week class at a time and take their final exam before moving on to their next class.
- Offers 24/7 online tech support, with a typical response time of 4 hours or less.
- Has online help centers that offer assistance with writing, statistics, medical assisting, and more.
- Provides job placement assistance to all its students and alumni.
- Researches trends for growing fields to tailor a more effective curriculum.
- Online Courses
- Offers program in business, criminal justice, healthcare and more.
- Their fully-accredited campuses offer day,evening, and online classes.
- Gives graduates access to career tools and networking resources.