Idaho Medical Billing and Coding Schools.
Medical billing and coding certificates in Idaho open doors for a career as a health information technician. Billing and coding are very crucial administrative functions within the healthcare industry because they ensure insurance coverage is properly applied to services rendered. Coding procedures make sure that each service is labeled with an administrative code for insurance, tracking, fiscal and other administrative reasons. Students should expect to learn specific job functions upon enrollment in classes. Courses include medical billing, medical coding software, healthcare information systems, database administration and management, healthcare ethics and privacy, medical terminology. Most programs offer internships and job placement services.
List of Schools Offering Medical Billing Programs in Idaho
Showing schools in your area
- Has students attend one four-week class at a time and take their final exam before moving on to their next class.
- Offers 24/7 online tech support, with a typical response time of 4 hours or less.
- Has online help centers that offer assistance with writing, statistics, medical assisting, and more.
- Provides job placement assistance to all its students and alumni.
- Researches trends for growing fields to tailor a more effective curriculum.
- Online Courses
- Offers career programs in accounting, cosmetology, massage therapy, physical fitness training, and more.
- Provides hands-on training led by instructors who have relevant, on-the-job experience.
- Each campus features a public salon and spa for student practice.
- Campuses are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET) and Council on Occupational Education (COE).
- 11 campuses across California, Texas, Nevada and Idaho, as well as 8 additional Milan Institute of Cosmetology campuses.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid