Ohio Medical Billing and Coding Schools.
List of Schools Offering Medical Billing Programs in Ohio
Get allied health training with Ross Medical Education Center.
- Medical Insurance Billing and Office Administration
At Fortis Institute, you may get the skills and training you need to prepare for a career.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.
- Cuyahoga Falls
- Medical Billing and Coding Online
- Medical Billing and Coding
Founded in 1886, American National University (ANU) is dedicated to the training and education of men and women for a full life and a successful career in a number of fields in Business & Health care.
- Medical Office Professional
- Medical Office Assistant - Diploma
Earn Your Diploma from Home!
- Medical Billing Specialist
- Medical Office Assistant
Get personalized attention with UMA.
One-on-one tutoring, pre-interview coaching, job search assistance, alumni services-they’re all included in Ultimate Medical Academy’s competitively priced tuition. As a nationally accredited school, we provide quality career training online and at our two campuses in the Tampa Bay area of Florida.
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- BS in Health Information Management
- AAS in Medical Office Management
Get your career started with an education from Heritage College. We offer programs and degrees for a career as an x-ray medical technician, medical assistant, massage therapist, esthetician, surgical technologist, personal trainer, pharmacy technician, or cosmetologist.
- Medical Office Billing and Coding Diploma