Medical Technician Schools
Browse Medical Technician Schools for a career in medical assisting. You may measure vital signs, perform lab tests and keep in touch with patients by scheduling appointments. You may have to work in physician offices, nursing homes, clinics, hospitals and emergency rooms.
List of Medical Technician Schools
Showing schools in your area
- Many programs require externships, allowing students to gain real-world experience.
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 1984.
- Offers 22 accelerated, career-focused program options including business administration, medical assisting, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
- 11 campuses across California, with an online division as well.
- Financial Aid