Medical Technician Schools
Browse Medical Technician Schools for a career in medical assisting. You may measure vital signs, perform lab tests and keep in touch with patients by scheduling appointments. You may have to work in physician offices, nursing homes, clinics, hospitals and emergency rooms.
List of Medical Technician Schools
Showing schools in your area
- Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do.
- That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL.
- We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training.
- So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Features the Success Education Program, with numerous scholarship opportunities to students who qualify.
- Offers a paralegal program and several healthcare programs including pharmacy technology, medical assisting, massage therapy, and diagnostic medical sonography.
- Provides an active Placement Assistance Program for all qualified gradutes.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- 7 southern California campuses available in West Covina, Pomona, Pasadena, Glendale, Riverside, Santa Ana, and Long Beach.
- Part of the Success Education Colleges (SEC) group.
- View Certificates, Associates or Bachelors Degree Programs in Medical Assisting Near YOU!
- Free Information for Medical Assisting, Healthcare Administration, Medical Billing, Coding & Transcription Degree Programs & MORE.
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements & Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs.
- Accredited, Flexible and Affordable Medical Assisting Programs that Fit Your Time & Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!
- Online Courses