Alabama Medical Technician Schools.
At medical technician schools in Alabama, the courses you’ll study focus on building the practical skills and medical understanding needed to perform in a healthcare setting. These range from being a medical assistant in a small office to being a paramedic. Other specialized programs include medical lab technician and pharmacy technician. These are very different jobs, with very different training programs. Common subjects might include human anatomy, pharmacology, medical terminology, and ethics. Overall, job prospects for medical technicians are good and growing faster than the average job outlook.
List of Medical Technician Schools in Alabama
Showing schools in your area
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Financial Aid
- Its Fast Track program enables qualified students to save up to 30% on tuition and graduate up to 30% faster.
- Several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Lets students watch, view, read, or hear content through its program, My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.).
- Has additional campus locations near military bases in Colorado Springs and Denver.
- Online Courses