Alaska Medical Technician Schools.
Medical technician schools in Alaska offer two year associate’s degrees in medical technology or medical technician to ensure that the student becomes skilled enough to work successfully as an EMT. Many students who start out as a medical technician return to school to become a nurse or doctor. A medical technician can find employment in the emergency room of a hospital, on an ambulance, or emergency medical center. EMT’s are usually under the direct supervision of a doctor and perform emergency care that is required as the initial person who arrives on the scene of an accident. Most colleges in Alaska offer a two year program that provides the necessary skills needed to work as an EMT.
List of Medical Technician Schools in Alaska
Showing schools in your area
- Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do.
- That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL.
- We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training.
- So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Its Fast Track program enables qualified students to save up to 30% on tuition and graduate up to 30% faster.
- Several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Lets students watch, view, read, or hear content through its program, My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.).
- Has additional campus locations near military bases in Colorado Springs and Denver.
- Online Courses