Arizona Medical Technician Schools.
Medical technician schools in Arizona offer short-term training programs that are designed to prepare students for a career in medical technology. The medical technician is the backbone of any medical office or physician’s clinic. Medical technicians are a hot commodity in the medical field and have to perform a wide range of duties and skills. Most medical techs divide their time between office duties and direct patient care. Students can choose from a one-year certificate option or a two-year associate’s degree from a community college. Students with two-year associate’s degrees tend to earn a higher wage and have increased responsibilities.
List of Medical Technician Schools in Arizona
- Offers special tuition pricing for Veterans, Active Duty Military and spouses/qualifying dependents of all Active Duty, National Guard and Reserves.
- Works closely with an advisory board from the medical community to ensure that their curriculum, equipment and instruction are current.
- Allows students to complete assignments on the go with its Blackboard Learn mobile app.
- Gives online students live student support for technical or course questions.
- Has campus locations in Florida as well as online learning programs.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits