Arizona Medical Technician Schools.
Medical technician schools in Arizona offer short-term training programs that are designed to prepare students for a career in medical technology. The medical technician is the backbone of any medical office or physician’s clinic. Medical technicians are a hot commodity in the medical field and have to perform a wide range of duties and skills. Most medical techs divide their time between office duties and direct patient care. Students can choose from a one-year certificate option or a two-year associate’s degree from a community college. Students with two-year associate’s degrees tend to earn a higher wage and have increased responsibilities.
List of Medical Technician Schools in Arizona
Showing schools in your area
- Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do.
- That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL.
- We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training.
- So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Its Fast Track program enables qualified students to save up to 30% on tuition and graduate up to 30% faster.
- Several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Lets students watch, view, read, or hear content through its program, My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.).
- Has additional campus locations near military bases in Colorado Springs and Denver.
- Online Courses