Arkansas Medical Technician Schools.
Medical technician schools in Arkansas offer one and two-year educational paths that provide students with the skills needed to work as a medical technician in hospitals, doctor’s offices, or medical facilities. The two-year degree program often leads to an associate’s degree while the one-year degree leads to a certificate or diploma. A certificate or associate’s degree as a medical tech opens the door to entry and mid-level employment in the field. Most medical centers require at least an associate’s degree accompanied with years of experience to become a successful candidate for a higher level or more skilled medical technician opportunity.
List of Medical Technician Schools in Arkansas
Showing schools in your area
The George Washington University (GW) was founded in 1821 and is located in Washington, D.C., the heart of international law, health care and business. Our location and close relationships with prominent health care agencies and their officials distinguish the opportunities we provide our students. GW's legacy of preparing leaders who create positive change begins with connecting them to the leaders of today.
Our expert faculty includes renowned experts in health care, from emergency care to regional health care providers, corporations and globally influential agencies. Students also benefit from our extensive alumni network of current experts in their fields.
- Online Courses
- Change your life! Ultimate Medical Academy will be here every step of the way.
- UMA is a nonprofit healthcare career school committed to helping you succeed. We offer flexible online courses to prepare you for a healthcare career on your schedule, and our advisors are here to support you throughout your education and beyond!
- Once you enroll, you’ll receive individualized student services like: Flexible online learning, Academic support, Access to one-on-one and group tutoring, A dedicated advisor to help with life’s challenges and 24/7 technical support.
- In addition to the above, once you enroll, you’ll receive more individualized student services like: Certification prep for applicable programs, Job interview coaching and Job search assistance.
- UMA’s Online Associate Degree Program offerings is tailored the meet the needs of the healthcare industry. That means you can be prepared to pursue entry-level roles once your graduate! Applicable UMA programs also prepare students to sit for relevant certification exams.
- Since 1994, UMA has educated thousands of students across the nation at our online and Clearwater, FL campuses. With an alumni population of more than 50,000, UMA offers extensive services to help students graduate and pursue careers in the growing field of healthcare. UMA is Institutionally Accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
A criminal background check is an enrollment requirement at Ultimate Medical Academy.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Its Fast Track program enables qualified students to save up to 30% on tuition and graduate up to 30% faster.
- Several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Lets students watch, view, read, or hear content through its program, My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.).
- Has additional campus locations near military bases in Colorado Springs and Denver.
- For important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended these programs, go to: www.coloradotech.edu/disclosures.
- Online Courses