British Columbia Medical Technician Schools.
Medical technician schools in British Columbia offer students a fast-paced career training in the growing occupation of medical technology. Medical technicians perform a wide range of duties from clerical work to patient care. They divide their time between medical billing and insurance to taking vital signs and taking patient assessments for the doctor. They work with people of all ages from infants to seniors who need medical care. The medical tech works under the direct supervision of a nurse or doctor. Most programs offer one-year certificates or two-year associate’s degrees. Common classes include pharmacology, medical terminology, human diseases, medical software and hardware, vital sign checks and diagnostic procedures.
List of Medical Technician Schools in British-Columbia
- Provides lifetime career search assistance for all graduates.
- Engages in partnerships with numerous organizations, such as the Portland Hotel Society, Provincial Outreach Program for Autism and Related Disorders (POPARD), and Lookout Emergency Aid Society.
- Offers scholarships and bursaries to qualifying students.
- Gives a free College English Preparatory program to enrolling students.
- Accredited by the Private Career Training Institutions Agency (PCTIA).
- Study at a university accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc.
- Immediately apply what you’re learning to current workplace challenges
- Experience the convenience and flexibility of online learning—access coursework 24/7
- Take advantage of four start dates per year
- Benefit from no required GRE/GMAT
- Enjoy small class sizes and students from diverse backgrounds
- Earn your degree from a respected institution in as few as 18 months
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits