California Medical Technician Schools.
Medical technician schools in California may offer short-term training programs in the field of medical technology that prepare students for employment. Medical technicians may perform a wide range of duties in a medical facility such as front office administration and minor patient care. Their varied skills may make them a valuable member among the medical staff. Medical technicians may perform vital sign checks, administer medication and bill insurance companies.
List of Medical Technician Schools in California
Showing schools in your area
- Offers health care and business programs that prepare students to enter the working field in as little as 8-16 weeks.
- Provides morning, afternoon, and evening classes for most courses.
- Offers career placement assistance to help students with their resumes, job-searching techniques, interview practice, and more.
- Engages students through hands-on learning in labs, internships, and externships.
Gives students the option to break up tuition costs into interest-free payments over the course of their education.
- Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do.
- That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL.
- We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training.
- So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Features career programs in surgical technology, professional fitness trainer, vocational nursing, and an associate of science program in health administration.
- Offers career assistance and advising services to students and graduates.
- Campus is close to many attractions in Glendale, California, including the Los Angeles Zoo, Universal Studios, Alex Theater, and downtown Los Angeles.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
Part of the Success Education Colleges (SEC) group of schools.
- Many programs require externships, allowing students to gain real-world experience.
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 1984.
- Offers 22 accelerated, career-focused program options including business administration, medical assisting, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
- 11 campuses across California, with an online division as well.
- Financial Aid