California Medical Technician Schools.
Medical technician schools in California may offer short-term training programs in the field of medical technology that prepare students for employment. Medical technicians may perform a wide range of duties in a medical facility such as front office administration and minor patient care. Their varied skills may make them a valuable member among the medical staff. Medical technicians may perform vital sign checks, administer medication and bill insurance companies.
List of Medical Technician Schools in California
Showing schools in your area
- Many programs require externships, allowing students to gain real-world experience.
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 1984.
- Offers 22 accelerated, career-focused program options including business administration, medical assisting, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
- 11 campuses across California, with an online division as well.
- Financial Aid