California Medical Technician Schools.
Medical technician schools in California may offer short-term training programs in the field of medical technology that prepare students for employment. Medical technicians may perform a wide range of duties in a medical facility such as front office administration and minor patient care. Their varied skills may make them a valuable member among the medical staff. Medical technicians may perform vital sign checks, administer medication and bill insurance companies.
List of Medical Technician Schools in California
Showing schools in your area
- Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do.
- That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL.
- We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training.
- So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Many programs require externships, allowing students to gain real-world experience.
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 1984.
- Offers 22 accelerated, career-focused program options including business administration, medical assisting, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
- 11 campuses across California, with an online division as well.
- Financial Aid