Connecticut Medical Technician Schools.
Medical technician schools in Connecticut offer one and two-year programs for students who want to pursue employment as a medical technician. Medical technicians are a fairly new healthcare career compared to that of nursing. It’s a hybrid position that mixes medical office duties with patient care. Medical technicians typically work under the direct authority of a registered nurse or physician. Most programs offer one-year certificates or two-year associate’s degrees. Common courses include pharmacology, medical terminology, medication and vital sign administration, patient care techniques, medical billing and insurance processing, recordkeeping and the operation of medical equipment in the facility.
List of Medical Technician Schools in Connecticut
Showing schools in your area
The George Washington University (GW) was founded in 1821 and is located in Washington, D.C., the heart of international law, health care and business. Our location and close relationships with prominent health care agencies and their officials distinguish the opportunities we provide our students. GW's legacy of preparing leaders who create positive change begins with connecting them to the leaders of today.
Our expert faculty includes renowned experts in health care, from emergency care to regional health care providers, corporations and globally influential agencies. Students also benefit from our extensive alumni network of current experts in their fields.
- Online Courses
- Its Fast Track program enables qualified students to save up to 30% on tuition and graduate up to 30% faster.
- Several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Lets students watch, view, read, or hear content through its program, My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.).
- Has additional campus locations near military bases in Colorado Springs and Denver.
- For important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended these programs, go to: www.coloradotech.edu/disclosures.
- Online Courses