Delaware Medical Technician Schools.
Medical technician schools in Delaware offer training programs that qualify students to become certified medical technicians. Medical technician jobs are a hybrid occupation that combines office administration skills with patient care services. Duties are divided between medical records filing, insurance billing and performing a variety of patient care duties such as administering medication and taking vital signs. The medical technician job is similar to that of a medical assistant. Students should expect a hands-on approach to learning where they simulate the actual skills they need to know while interacting with patients and working in the office. Day-to-day operations of a medical clinic or center is a major part of the job.
List of Medical Technician Schools in Delaware
Showing schools in your area
The George Washington University (GW) was founded in 1821 and is located in Washington, D.C., the heart of international law, health care and business. Our location and close relationships with prominent health care agencies and their officials distinguish the opportunities we provide our students. GW's legacy of preparing leaders who create positive change begins with connecting them to the leaders of today.
Our expert faculty includes renowned experts in health care, from emergency care to regional health care providers, corporations and globally influential agencies. Students also benefit from our extensive alumni network of current experts in their fields.
- Online Courses
- Its Fast Track program enables qualified students to save up to 30% on tuition and graduate up to 30% faster.
- Several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Lets students watch, view, read, or hear content through its program, My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.).
- Has additional campus locations near military bases in Colorado Springs and Denver.
- For important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended these programs, go to: www.coloradotech.edu/disclosures.
- Online Courses