District of Columbia Medical Technician Schools.
Medical technician schools in the District of Columbia prepare students for one of the many different medical technician careers. There are many different types of medical technicians that either work in an office setting or who work directly with patients. Some medical technicians are responsible for organizing medical files, keeping track of billing, and performing medical coding tasks while other medical technicians work in the field responding to medical emergencies. Most medical technician schools in District of Columbia offer two-year associate’s degrees. Overall, graduates should expect fairly string job prospects especially in the medical billing field, although emergency medical technician careers are scarcer.
List of Medical Technician Schools in District-of-Columbia
Showing schools in your area
- Its Fast Track program enables qualified students to save up to 30% on tuition and graduate up to 30% faster.
- Several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Lets students watch, view, read, or hear content through its program, My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.).
- Has additional campus locations near military bases in Colorado Springs and Denver.
- For important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended these programs, go to: www.coloradotech.edu/disclosures.
- Online Courses