Florida Medical Technician Schools.
Medical technician schools in Florida may offer a hands-on career training program in preparation for a career in medical technology. Medical technicians may perform a wide range of duties including medical office work and minimal patient care. Most medical technicians may work at hospitals, clinics, or medical centers.
List of Medical Technician Schools in Florida
City College of Florida is focused on providing the best in business and career education.
- Emergency Medical Services
- Cardiovascular Sonography
As a student at Southeastern College, you will gain the training, skills, and knowledge you need to start a rewarding career in growing occupations such as practical nursing, emergency medical services, medical assisting, massage therapy, and pharmacy technology.
- AS in Surgical Technology
At Fortis Institute, you may get the skills and training you need to prepare for a career.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Orange Park
- Surgical Technology - Associate
- Sterile Processing Technology