Florida Medical Technician Schools.
Medical technician schools in Florida may offer a hands-on career training program in preparation for a career in medical technology. Medical technicians may perform a wide range of duties including medical office work and minimal patient care. Most medical technicians may work at hospitals, clinics, or medical centers.
List of Medical Technician Schools in Florida
- 24/7 myCampusLink system lets students access their records, e-mail, communicate with faculty, and more.
- Their mission is to serve the needs of the local community and graduates by matching opportunities to skills.
- Designated a 2014 MIlitary Friendly School by Victory Media.
- Offers career education in nursing, dental, business, information technology, and more.
- 44 campus locations across 15 states, with online options as well.
- Training students for careers in the allied health field since 1994.
- MyUMA mobile app by Blackboard Mobile, provides classroom content, learning resources, grades, news, and more.
- Offers no-charge SOAR Student Assistance for any problems concerning behavioral health, well-being, and/or academic performance.
- Recognized on the 2015 Military Friendly Schools List for accommodating military service members, veterans, and their spouses as students.
- Accredited by Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
- Committed to offering students career-focused programs that cater to employers’ needs since 1974.
- Students can choose between associate or bachelor degree programs in business, education, nursing, and more.
- Classes available online and on 4 campuses across Florida.
- Offers a free GED Prep Course, open to both students and non-students.
- Career services offers internships, externships, and holds regular career fairs for students to explore different employment opportunities.
Registered Nurse First Assistant (RNFA) Program approved by Competency and Credentialing Institute.
- Features a community service program for students, called the Ambassador Program.
- Offers several programs in healthcare, criminal justice, broadcasting, business administration and more.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) and programmatic accreditation from the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
- 5 Florida campuses located in Fort Lauderdale, Gainesville, Miami, Hollywood, and Altamonte Springs, with online options.
Trident University International provides an exceptional online educational experience for its students – diverse adult learners including current and former members of the military family. Adhering to the highest standards of academic excellence, faculty and staff foster a learning community where students develop critical thinking and problem solving skills to enhance their lives and advance their careers.
- Online Courses
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 1994.
- Designated as a 2015 Top Military Friendly School by Victory Media.
- Currently offers over 20 degree and diploma programs in Healthcare.
- 16 campuses across the United States, with online options as well.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) and the Accrediting Commission of the Council on Occupational Education (COE).
- Part of the Lincoln Group of Schools.
- Campuses are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS), Accrediting Commission of Career Schools (ACCSC), and Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
- First campus was opened in 1946, now with 22 campuses across the United States.
- Lincoln Group of Schools made over $12 million available through scholarships to qualified students in 2014.
- According to a Walden-sponsored study, 88.2% of graduates are very satisfied or satisfied with their education and more than 85% of students are likely or very likely to recommend the school to others.
- In that same study, 88% of graduates said their education helped them enhance their professional performance.
- Students can save 15% on tuition over the lifetime of their program if they are active-duty military, a veteran, or an employee of the Veteran’s Administration.
- Online Courses
- Instructors are typically real-world professionals with many years of experience in their career fields.
- Ranked #3 in Best for Vets: Career & Technical Colleges 2014 by Military Times.
- Full tuition cost provided up front. In most cases, even textbooks are included in the total price.
- Career services associates can help students review their resume, provide career counseling, help with job searches, and more.
- Has 27 campus locations across the southern United States, plus offers online degree programs.