Georgia Medical Technician Schools.
Medical technician school in Georgia offer one and two-year training programs for students entering the field of medical technology. Community colleges and junior colleges offer medical technology programs that take one and two years to complete. The one-year program typically leads to a certificate, while the two-year program leads to an associate’s degree. Basic courses offered in both programs include medical record keeping, patient assessment, medical terminology, pharmacology, vital sign assessment, and anatomy. Some programs require that students learn how to operate and maintain common medical office equipment. The job outlook for medical techs is favorable as the community and population continues to age and require more medical care.
List of Medical Technician Schools in Georgia
Showing schools in your area
The George Washington University (GW) was founded in 1821 and is located in Washington, D.C., the heart of international law, health care and business. Our location and close relationships with prominent health care agencies and their officials distinguish the opportunities we provide our students. GW's legacy of preparing leaders who create positive change begins with connecting them to the leaders of today.
Our expert faculty includes renowned experts in health care, from emergency care to regional health care providers, corporations and globally influential agencies. Students also benefit from our extensive alumni network of current experts in their fields.
- Online Courses
- With 5 campuses in Tennessee, Georgia, and North Carolina, South College serves thousands of students pursuing career-driven education in Knoxville, Nashville, Atlanta, and Asheville.
- South College currently offers more than 60 degree and certificate programs to help you become a more knowledgeable and marketable professional. Each curriculum is designed to prepare you for the career of your choice in a challenging and supportive environment.
- Each of our campuses add new academic programs frequently in response to local, regional, and national employment trends. Choose one of our campuses to explore our facilities, check academic program availability, schedule a tour, and more.
- All programs are designed to prepare you for the career of your choice in a challenging and supportive environment, with experienced faculty, small class sizes, state-of-the-art labs, and convenient campuses.
- Because academic programs are professional and career focused, South College responds to local, regional, and national employment needs and supports current workforce trends for both their Online and campus-based students.
- Whatever your goals, South College will help you realize through a program that fits your schedule and learning priorities. We believe in your vision, we’ll encourage through direction and excellence. South College, where dreams find direction.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits