Hawaii Medical Technician Schools.
Medical technician schools in Hawaii offer one and two-year educational programs that lead to either a certificate or associate’s degree. The program is designed for students who are interested in healthcare and medical office procedures. A medical technician is a key component of the medical office staff, trained to juggle the day-to-day operations of a medical office, and skilled to assess patients, take vitals, and initiate care before they’re seen by a doctor. The initial assessment made of a patient is often performed by a medical technician. Job prospects in medical technology are on the rise as the population of baby boomers grows older and requires increased medical treatment.
List of Medical Technician Schools in Hawaii
Showing schools in your area
- Its Fast Track program enables qualified students to save up to 30% on tuition and graduate up to 30% faster.
- Several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Lets students watch, view, read, or hear content through its program, My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.).
- Has additional campus locations near military bases in Colorado Springs and Denver.
- For important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended these programs, go to: www.coloradotech.edu/disclosures.
- Online Courses