Iowa Medical Technician Schools.
Would you like to start a new career that has strong job growth but requires a relatively short training program? Consider looking into one of the medical technician schools in Iowa. One of the featured training courses below is for medical assistants. Medical assistants usually work in a doctor’s office, hospital, or another healthcare setting. Their job may involve talking with patients, assisting the doctor or nurse during procedures, filling out charts, and keeping accurate patient records. Programs for medical assistant training can take as little as one year. The job outlook is excellent, with an increase in new jobs between 2008 and 2018 that is expected to top 30%.
List of Medical Technician Schools in Iowa
Showing schools in your area
- Its Fast Track program enables qualified students to save up to 30% on tuition and graduate up to 30% faster.
- Several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Lets students watch, view, read, or hear content through its program, My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.).
- Has additional campus locations near military bases in Colorado Springs and Denver.
- For important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended these programs, go to: www.coloradotech.edu/disclosures.
- Online Courses