Kentucky Medical Technician Schools.
Why consider studying for a new career at one of the accredited medical technician schools in Kentucky? A medical technician often cares for just one aspect of working in a doctor’s office, hospital, clinic, nursing home, or other facility. For example, an X-ray technician focuses his or her career and career training largely on what knowledge is needed to take X-rays, while a medical office assistant focuses more on the administrative side of things. Some jobs, like medical assistants, can require a broader approach. They may be called upon to update patient records, gather patient histories, and assist the doctor with various procedures. Coursework for them would include medical terminology, medical office procedures, lab procedures, clinical procedures, and possibly even medical billing and coding.
List of Medical Technician Schools in Kentucky
Showing schools in your area
- Its Fast Track program enables qualified students to save up to 30% on tuition and graduate up to 30% faster.
- Several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Lets students watch, view, read, or hear content through its program, My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.).
- Has additional campus locations near military bases in Colorado Springs and Denver.
- For important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended these programs, go to: www.coloradotech.edu/disclosures.
- Online Courses