New Jersey Medical Technician Schools.
According to the United States Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistics, jobs in the medical field are expected to see significant growth. Just how significant? For some medical technician jobs, such as medical assistants, jobs may increase by well over 30%. For others, like surgery technicians or pharmacy technicians, the rate of increase is slated to be over 20%. Medical technician schools in New Jersey can help you prepare for these jobs. Diploma and certificate programs, which omit general education subjects like literature and history to focus on practical classes, are a relatively fast way to learn what you need to know to start a new career in this in-demand area.
List of Medical Technician Schools in New-Jersey
- Faculty members available via email 24/7 and typically respond within 24 hours.
- Online tech support available 24/7, with a typical response time of 4 hours or less.
- Online help centers offer assistance with writing, statistics, medical assisting, & more.
- Provides job placement assistance to all its students and alumni.
- Researches trends for growing fields to tailor a more effective curriculum.
- Online Courses
- Their Fast Track Diploma/Certificate Programs can enable students to be job-ready in as little as eight months.
- A Career Services Office helps match graduates with potential employers.
- Founded in 1979 as the Star Technical Institute school group, offering career training in drafting and design.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Career Schools and Colleges and approved by the U.S. Department of Education, the New York, Pennsylvania and New Jersey Departments of Education, and licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Health.
Trident University International provides an exceptional online educational experience for its students – diverse adult learners including current and former members of the military family. Adhering to the highest standards of academic excellence, faculty and staff foster a learning community where students develop critical thinking and problem solving skills to enhance their lives and advance their careers.
- Online Courses
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Degree Programs in 2014 by the U.S. News & World Report.
- Students are admitted throughout the year with quarterly start dates in January, April, July, and September.
- All degree programs provide faculty-monitored internships or job-related assignments.
- Offers associate and bachelor degree programs in business, design, health, plus certificate programs in practical nurse, medical assistant, and more.
- Preparing students for professional and personal success since 1931.
- A leader in promoting career-focused education since 1959.
- Core programs include massage therapy, dental assistant training, health claims specialist and medical assistant programs.
- Provides students with one-on-one education support.
- Requires students to complete an externship where they gain real-world skills and experience.
- Makes refresher sessions available in courses students have previously taken, at no additional cost.
- According to a Walden-sponsored study, 88.2% of graduates are very satisfied or satisfied with their education and more than 85% of students are likely or very likely to recommend the school to others.
- In that same study, 88% of graduates said their education helped them enhance their professional performance.
- Students can save 15% on tuition over the lifetime of their program if they are active-duty military, a veteran, or an employee of the Veteran’s Administration.
- Online Courses
- On-the-job training available through externships, internships, and clinical placements.
- Graduates in good standing can take refresher sessions in courses at no additional cost.
- Has a 45-year history of providing career-focused education in the fields of allied health, business, and computer technology.
- Offers career-focused programs in seven locations in Connecticut, Massachusetts, and New York.
- Many campus locations have evening hours.