New York Medical Technician Schools.
There are over 10 locations to choose from when it comes to medical technician schools in New York. These programs are focused on individual, specific career training in fields like biomedical engineering - which is used in designing, building, and repairing the complex machinery used in medical establishments - medical assistant, pharmacy technician, and medical office assistant. Of course, each of these jobs is markedly different from any of the others, and the training will differ accordingly. A certificate or diploma program may be sufficient for some positions, while an associate’s or bachelor’s degree is required for other jobs.
List of Medical Technician Schools in New-York
- Ranked 23rd among the Best Online Graduate Education Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- A public research university with an enrollment of more than 42,000 students.
- Its student-faculty ratio is 16:1, and 43.1% of its classes have fewer than 20 students.
- Has been the source of many discoveries creating positive change for society including co-op education and the oral polio vaccine since its founding in 1819.
- Provides distance learning advisors to assist students.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits