New York Medical Technician Schools.
There are over 10 locations to choose from when it comes to medical technician schools in New York. These programs are focused on individual, specific career training in fields like biomedical engineering - which is used in designing, building, and repairing the complex machinery used in medical establishments - medical assistant, pharmacy technician, and medical office assistant. Of course, each of these jobs is markedly different from any of the others, and the training will differ accordingly. A certificate or diploma program may be sufficient for some positions, while an associate’s or bachelor’s degree is required for other jobs.
List of Medical Technician Schools in New-York
- Offers special tuition pricing for Veterans, Active Duty Military and spouses/qualifying dependents of all Active Duty, National Guard and Reserves.
- Works closely with an advisory board from the medical community to ensure that their curriculum, equipment and instruction are current.
- Allows students to complete assignments on the go with its Blackboard Learn mobile app.
- Gives online students live student support for technical or course questions.
- Has campus locations in Florida as well as online learning programs.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits