Oregon Medical Technician Schools.
Medical technician schools in Oregon cover a wide range of subjects with training for an array of jobs in the medical field. Medical technicians are usually skilled in one aspect of healthcare services, like working with a pharmacist or with a doctor. While these jobs require specialized training, a non-degree diploma program or a two-year associate’s degree is often enough to meet the necessary educational standards. Medical technicians include surgery technicians, who prepare patients and operating rooms prior to procedures, respiratory technicians, and medical assistants. The coursework for these programs will vary greatly depending on which job is chosen.
List of Medical Technician Schools in Oregon
Showing schools in your area
- Its Fast Track program enables qualified students to save up to 30% on tuition and graduate up to 30% faster.
- Several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Lets students watch, view, read, or hear content through its program, My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.).
- Has additional campus locations near military bases in Colorado Springs and Denver.
- For important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended these programs, go to: www.coloradotech.edu/disclosures.
- Online Courses