Pennsylvania Medical Technician Schools.
Training programs offered by medical technician schools in Pennsylvania range from medical equipment repairers to medical office assistants. The degrees awarded include associate’s and bachelor’s degrees as well as non-degree diplomas. Just as each member of a medical team has a different skill and a different job, each job receives specialized training. Medical technicians can include medical assistants, emergency medical technicians (EMTs) and paramedics, pharmacy technicians, lab technicians, and surgery technicians. Pennsylvania students can choose from more than two dozen locations to complete their training in this field.
List of Medical Technician Schools in Pennsylvania
Showing schools in your area
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Financial Aid
- Committed to excellence in education since 1897 with a rich history of helping students find successful careers.
- Offers programs in healthcare, business, criminal justice, and more.
- Its fully-accredited campuses offer day, evening, and online classes.
- Gives graduates access to career tools and networking resources.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Its Fast Track program enables qualified students to save up to 30% on tuition and graduate up to 30% faster.
- Several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Lets students watch, view, read, or hear content through its program, My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.).
- Has additional campus locations near military bases in Colorado Springs and Denver.
- Online Courses