Rhode Island Medical Technician Schools.
Medical technician schools in Rhode Island include a number of different training programs that are designed to impart practical instruction. These career-oriented programs focus on teaching students a specific job within the medical arena, such as medical assistant, pharmacy technician, or surgery technician. With such a difference in career training, each program will focus on different topics. One thing that all of these jobs have in common is a positive outlook for job growth. Between 2008 and 2018, each is expected to experience more than a 20% growth in job openings.
List of Medical Technician Schools in Rhode-Island
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Serving as America’s technical career education specialists for 75 years.
- Offers accelerated associate degree programs that can be completed in as little as 18 months, and bachelor degree programs in as little as 3 years.
- Provides associate, bachelor, master, and online degree programs in nearly 40 technical and business management skills programs.
- Chooses its faculty members for their talent, expertise, and practical experience.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits