South Carolina Medical Technician Schools.
Medical technician schools in South Carolina offer both associate’s degrees and non-degree career training programs. Medical technicians fill a very specialized role in healthcare facilities, whether as medical administrative assistants, medical assistants, or X-ray technicians. The South Carolina-based schools featured below can help you prepare for a career as a medical assistant, pharmacy technician, or surgery tech. Each of these careers has a very different set of skills, and each requires different training. However, all of the programs are career-driven, so you won’t spend a lot of time learning non-essential general education subjects.
List of Medical Technician Schools in South-Carolina
Showing schools in your area
- Its Fast Track program enables qualified students to save up to 30% on tuition and graduate up to 30% faster.
- Several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Lets students watch, view, read, or hear content through its program, My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.).
- Has additional campus locations near military bases in Colorado Springs and Denver.
- For important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended these programs, go to: www.coloradotech.edu/disclosures.
- Online Courses
- Offers program in business, criminal justice, healthcare and more.
- Their fully-accredited campuses offer day,evening, and online classes.
- Gives graduates access to career tools and networking resources.