Texas Medical Technician Schools.
Medical technician schools in Texas offer postsecondary training for a rewarding career in the medical field. Medical technicians perform a variety of job duties depending on the organization they work for. Some medical technicians perform medical billing, coding, and insurance tasks while others provide emergency care services to patients. Medical technician schools in Texas award two-year associate’s degrees upon graduation, and require students to complete an internship or externship to gain experience working under the guidance of medical technician. The internship/externship generally takes place as students near graduation.
List of Medical Technician Schools in Texas
Showing schools in your area
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Features a competency-based MBA program that allows students to test out of subjects based on prior professional experience.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Interested in Helping Others? Get Educated in the Medical Field.
- Medical Assisting, Nursing, Health Sciences Degree Programs and More From Top Colleges that Fit Your Needs.
- Build the Capabilities and Connections to Power Your Future.
- Find Schools Online or Near You & Get Info for FREE Today!
- Online Courses