Texas Medical Technician Schools.
Medical technician schools in Texas offer postsecondary training for a rewarding career in the medical field. Medical technicians perform a variety of job duties depending on the organization they work for. Some medical technicians perform medical billing, coding, and insurance tasks while others provide emergency care services to patients. Medical technician schools in Texas award two-year associate’s degrees upon graduation, and require students to complete an internship or externship to gain experience working under the guidance of medical technician. The internship/externship generally takes place as students near graduation.
List of Medical Technician Schools in Texas
Showing schools in your area
Our mission is YOUR SUCCESS!
When you succeed, we succeed. That is why we provide high-quality, specialized career preparation for all our students. Our goal is to help you find your rewarding career.
Our Mission Statement:
To provide high-quality, specialized career preparation or enhancement to meet and cope with technological changes resulting in employment and career success.
- Its Fast Track program enables qualified students to save up to 30% on tuition and graduate up to 30% faster.
- Several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Lets students watch, view, read, or hear content through its program, My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.).
- Has additional campus locations near military bases in Colorado Springs and Denver.
- For important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended these programs, go to: www.coloradotech.edu/disclosures.
- Online Courses