Virginia Medical Technician Schools.
Medical technician schools in Virginia offer students training at the postsecondary level and award two-year associate’s degrees. The job includes a variety of responsibilities that vary depending on the organization. Some medical technicians work in an office setting with their main duties being medical billing and coding for insurance purposes. Those medical technicians are commonly referred to as health information technicians. Other emergency medical technicians (EMTs) work for public and private ambulance companies and provide first responder medical care for people who are injured or ill.
List of Medical Technician Schools in Virginia
- Committed to excellence in education since 1916 with a rich history of helping students find successful careers.
- Offers more than 50 programs including criminal justice, technology, business, and more.
- Its fully-accredited campuses offer day, evening, and online classes.
- Provides tutoring at no additional charge to assist during stressful times.
- Revises curriculum continually to keep pace with improvements in technology and the increasing needs of business and industry.
- Offers courses that emphasize laboratory skills and clinical externship experiences.
- Chooses healthcare faculty who have demonstrated experience and excellence in teaching and as well as necessary credentials in their fields.
- Limits its class sizes to an average of 8-20 students per instructor.
- Founded in New Jersey in February 2006 and approved by the U.S. Dept. of Education and Dept. of Veterans Affairs.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
- Financial Aid
- Provides a 24/7 myCampusLink system that lets students access their records, e-mail, communicate with faculty, and more.
- Designated a 2014 Military Friendly School by Victory Media.
- Educates with the mission to serve the needs of the local community and graduates by matching opportunities to skills.
- Offers career education in nursing, dental, business, information technology, and more.
- Has 44 campus locations across 15 states, with online options as well.
- Financial Aid