Virginia Medical Technician Schools.
Medical technician schools in Virginia offer students training at the postsecondary level and award two-year associate’s degrees. The job includes a variety of responsibilities that vary depending on the organization. Some medical technicians work in an office setting with their main duties being medical billing and coding for insurance purposes. Those medical technicians are commonly referred to as health information technicians. Other emergency medical technicians (EMTs) work for public and private ambulance companies and provide first responder medical care for people who are injured or ill.
List of Medical Technician Schools in Virginia
- Provides a 24/7 myCampusLink system that lets students access their records, e-mail, communicate with faculty, and more.
- Designated a 2014 Military Friendly School by Victory Media.
- Educates with the mission to serve the needs of the local community and graduates by matching opportunities to skills.
- Offers career education in nursing, dental, business, information technology, and more.
- Has 44 campus locations across 15 states, with online options as well.
- Financial Aid
- Committed to excellence in education since 1916 with a rich history of helping students find successful careers.
- Offers more than 50 programs including criminal justice, technology, business, and more.
- Its fully-accredited campuses offer day, evening, and online classes.
- Provides tutoring at no additional charge to assist during stressful times.
- Revises curriculum continually to keep pace with improvements in technology and the increasing needs of business and industry.
- Offers special tuition pricing for Veterans, Active Duty Military and spouses/qualifying dependents of all Active Duty, National Guard and Reserves.
- Works closely with an advisory board from the medical community to ensure that their curriculum, equipment and instruction are current.
- Allows students to complete assignments on the go with its Blackboard Learn mobile app.
- Gives online students live student support for technical or course questions.
- Has campus locations in Florida as well as online learning programs.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits