Virginia Medical Technician Schools.
Medical technician schools in Virginia offer students training at the postsecondary level and award two-year associate’s degrees. The job includes a variety of responsibilities that vary depending on the organization. Some medical technicians work in an office setting with their main duties being medical billing and coding for insurance purposes. Those medical technicians are commonly referred to as health information technicians. Other emergency medical technicians (EMTs) work for public and private ambulance companies and provide first responder medical care for people who are injured or ill.
List of Medical Technician Schools in Virginia
Trident University International provides an exceptional online educational experience for its students – diverse adult learners including current and former members of the military family. Adhering to the highest standards of academic excellence, faculty and staff foster a learning community where students develop critical thinking and problem solving skills to enhance their lives and advance their careers.
- Online Courses
- 24/7 myCampusLink system lets students access their records, e-mail, communicate with faculty, and more.
- Their mission is to serve the needs of the local community and graduates by matching opportunities to skills.
- Designated a 2014 MIlitary Friendly School by Victory Media.
- Offers career education in nursing, dental, business, information technology, and more.
- 44 campus locations across 15 states, with online options as well.
- According to a Walden-sponsored study, 88.2% of graduates are very satisfied or satisfied with their education and more than 85% of students are likely or very likely to recommend the school to others.
- In that same study, 88% of graduates said their education helped them enhance their professional performance.
- Students can save 15% on tuition over the lifetime of their program if they are active-duty military, a veteran, or an employee of the Veteran’s Administration.
- Online Courses
- Committed to excellence in education since 1916 with a rich history of helping students find successful careers.
- Offers more than 50 programs including criminal justice, technology, business and more.
- Fully accredited campuses offer day, evening and online classes.
- Provides tutoring at no additional charge to assist during stressful times.
- Continually revise curriculum to keep pace with improvements in technology and the increasing needs of business and industry.